Zeman urged to extend the closure of the borders of the Czech Republic for another year

The ban on travel of citizens of the Czech Republic abroad must be extended for at least a year to prevent new outbreaks of coronavirus. About it on the radio station Frekvence 1 on 19 April, said the President of the country Milos Zeman.

“It is important that the departure did not cause the tide of the epidemic, which can happen, especially if people travel to countries where the epidemic is not over,” he said.

He called on the citizens in the summer holidays “to enjoy the beauty of the Czech landscape.” The Zeman intends in the summer to relax in the vysočina region in the South-East of the Czech Republic.

Thus the head of state responded to the statement of the Minister of health Adam Adalbert, which on April 18 made a revision at the end of may the decision to close the borders. Residents of the Czech Republic may be allowed to go to Slovakia or Croatia, a country with a relatively low incidence of COVID-19, suggested the Minister, wrote the Agency České noviny.

The Czech Republic has closed the border on March 16 is not an indefinite period. The health Ministry said that restrictions may apply and a year or two, if epigastrica in other countries does not improve.

Flash COVID-19 began in December 2019 in China. March 11, 2020, the world health organization declared the spread of the coronavirus pandemic.

According to data from the American Johns Hopkins University on April 20, the total number of infected by the coronavirus in the world exceeded 2.41 million, of which was 165.3 thousand died 629 thousand recovered. In the Czech Republic fell ill 6787 thousand people, died – 188.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Releated

The EU supports the Belarusian people – Borrell

Vice-President of the European Commission, high representative of the Union for foreign Affairs and security policy Josep Borrell supported the demonstrators who took to the streets of Belarusian cities. About this he wrote in Twitter on Sunday, August 16. “Hundreds of thousands of Belarusians went out today on a peaceful demonstration, demanding the release of […]

Adviser to trump denies the media reports about the alleged intentions of the White house to meet with Putin before the election

Advisor to the President for national security Robert O’brien denied that the us President intends to meet with Russian President Vladimir Putin before the presidential elections in the United States. About it the adviser said in comments to NBC News on August 16. Earlier on Sunday, the channel, citing sources reported that trump was considering […]

Workers of two factories in Belarus, announced the strike Monday

Labor collectives of the plant “Belaruskali” and refinery “Naftan”, on August 16 announced that Monday, August 17, join the nationwide strike in Belarus, reported the news portal TUT.BY. The workers demanded to release all political prisoners and participants of peaceful demonstrations, the resignation of Alexander Lukashenko, the holding of fair and transparent elections, and investigations […]

Russia was seen paddy wagons and unmarked rooms, which were moving toward the border with Belarus – Conflict Intelligence Team

From Russia to the border with Belarus, according to eyewitnesses, moving cars similar to police cars, unmarked. About this in Facebook the evening of August 16, said the investigative group Conflict Intelligence Team (CIT). “The information about the transfer of personnel of Regardie towards Belarus seems to be confirmed”, – stated in the message. The […]