Who directs the China mission to investigate the appearance of the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2

The world health organization in the coming days will send a group of experts to China in search of the origin of the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2. This was stated at a briefing on 29 June, the Director General of the world health organization tedros adhanom Ghebreyesus, writes “Deutsche Welle”.

“We will be better able to fight off the virus when we know everything about him, including about how the outbreak started”, – said the head of the who.

Of ghebreyesus also said that many countries have made progress in overcoming the coronavirus, however, a global pandemic is accelerating.

Flash COVID-19 began in December 2019 in China. March 11, 2020, the who announced the spread of the coronavirus pandemic.

As of the morning of 30 June, worldwide coronavirus infected 10 302 052 people, the victims COVID-19 504 936 people, recovered 5 219 513.

The United States accused China of concealing the extent of the epidemic at the very beginning. So, the US intelligence report, the contents of which became known to the Agency Bloomberg, said that China was hiding the extent of the outbreak of coronavirus, understating the number of cases and number of deaths.

Vice-President Mike Pence in an interview with CNN on April 1 said that the whole world could be in a better position if Chinese authorities were “more candid”. Available data suggests that the Chinese are faced with a new virus in December, and a month earlier, said Penny.

April 23, U.S. Secretary of state Mike Pompeo expressed confidencethat the Chinese Communists “will answer for what happened.” On 3 may he said that the United States has a “huge amount” of evidencethat the pandemic started with the diversion of coronavirus from the Wuhan Institute, although noted that this is not certain.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Releated

The EU supports the Belarusian people – Borrell

Vice-President of the European Commission, high representative of the Union for foreign Affairs and security policy Josep Borrell supported the demonstrators who took to the streets of Belarusian cities. About this he wrote in Twitter on Sunday, August 16. “Hundreds of thousands of Belarusians went out today on a peaceful demonstration, demanding the release of […]

Adviser to trump denies the media reports about the alleged intentions of the White house to meet with Putin before the election

Advisor to the President for national security Robert O’brien denied that the us President intends to meet with Russian President Vladimir Putin before the presidential elections in the United States. About it the adviser said in comments to NBC News on August 16. Earlier on Sunday, the channel, citing sources reported that trump was considering […]

Workers of two factories in Belarus, announced the strike Monday

Labor collectives of the plant “Belaruskali” and refinery “Naftan”, on August 16 announced that Monday, August 17, join the nationwide strike in Belarus, reported the news portal TUT.BY. The workers demanded to release all political prisoners and participants of peaceful demonstrations, the resignation of Alexander Lukashenko, the holding of fair and transparent elections, and investigations […]

Russia was seen paddy wagons and unmarked rooms, which were moving toward the border with Belarus – Conflict Intelligence Team

From Russia to the border with Belarus, according to eyewitnesses, moving cars similar to police cars, unmarked. About this in Facebook the evening of August 16, said the investigative group Conflict Intelligence Team (CIT). “The information about the transfer of personnel of Regardie towards Belarus seems to be confirmed”, – stated in the message. The […]