Who called Pompeo speculative statement about the leak of coronavirus from Wuhan Institute

The world health organization considers to be speculative statements about the leak of a coronavirus from laboratory of the Institute of Virology in Wuhan, China. As reported by Reuters, on 4 may said the Executive Director of the who programme on emergency health Mike Ryan.

According to him, who has not yet received from the US government “no specific data about the alleged origins of the virus”.

The day before that the virus escaped from the laboratory was the reason for the start of the pandemic, said the US Secretary of state Mike Pompeo. He said there is a “tremendous amount” of evidence of this version, but did not give specific details. He also said that currently can not answer the question, was the leak intentional or accidental.

Flash coronavirus infection COVID-19 began in December 2019 in the Chinese city of Wuhan. To may 4 in the world, the coronavirus has infected 3.55 million people died of 249 thousand, recovered about 1.14 million, informs the Johns Hopkins University.

In recent weeks, China is increasingly being accused of concealing the extent of the epidemic at the very beginning.

So, on 2 may the British newspaper Daily Telegraph published a report of the intelligence community of the United States, Australia, Canada, the UK and New Zealand (the Alliance known as Five Eyes). In it, among other things, States that the Chinese authorities learned about the possibility of transmission of coronavirus from person to person for at least a month earlier than advised by the world community. Beijing, the report says, also forbade scientists to investigate a new disease, intimidated and persecuted those who dared to talk about it.

In turn, the U.S. intelligence report, the contents of which became known to the Agency Bloomberg, said that China was hiding the extent of the outbreak of coronavirus, understating the number of cases and number of deaths.

Vice-President Mike Pence in an interview with CNN on April 1 said that the whole world could be in a better position if Chinese authorities were “more candid”. Available data suggests that the Chinese are faced with a new virus in December, and a month earlier, said Penny. April 23, U.S. Secretary of state Mike Pompeo expressed confidencethat the Chinese Communists “will answer for what happened.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Releated

The EU supports the Belarusian people – Borrell

Vice-President of the European Commission, high representative of the Union for foreign Affairs and security policy Josep Borrell supported the demonstrators who took to the streets of Belarusian cities. About this he wrote in Twitter on Sunday, August 16. “Hundreds of thousands of Belarusians went out today on a peaceful demonstration, demanding the release of […]

Adviser to trump denies the media reports about the alleged intentions of the White house to meet with Putin before the election

Advisor to the President for national security Robert O’brien denied that the us President intends to meet with Russian President Vladimir Putin before the presidential elections in the United States. About it the adviser said in comments to NBC News on August 16. Earlier on Sunday, the channel, citing sources reported that trump was considering […]

Workers of two factories in Belarus, announced the strike Monday

Labor collectives of the plant “Belaruskali” and refinery “Naftan”, on August 16 announced that Monday, August 17, join the nationwide strike in Belarus, reported the news portal TUT.BY. The workers demanded to release all political prisoners and participants of peaceful demonstrations, the resignation of Alexander Lukashenko, the holding of fair and transparent elections, and investigations […]

Russia was seen paddy wagons and unmarked rooms, which were moving toward the border with Belarus – Conflict Intelligence Team

From Russia to the border with Belarus, according to eyewitnesses, moving cars similar to police cars, unmarked. About this in Facebook the evening of August 16, said the investigative group Conflict Intelligence Team (CIT). “The information about the transfer of personnel of Regardie towards Belarus seems to be confirmed”, – stated in the message. The […]