Weinstein recovered from COVID-19

American producer Harvey Weinstein, who is serving a sentence in prison for rape and sexual harassment, recovered from coronavirus disease COVID-19. On it informs TV channel Fox News , citing his representative Jude Engelmeyer.

According to him, Weinstein has been isolated for 14 days. On whether the symptoms of the disease from a producer, Engelmeier said.

That convicted American producer contracted the coronavirus, the management of the institution announced March 23 – Weinstein test for coronavirus was positive. The administration expects that Weinstein could have been infected during his stay in Rikers.

On February 24 in new York jury found Weinstein guilty of criminal sexual assault against one woman and raping another. The prosecution based on the testimony of former assistant producer Miriam (Mimi) Haley, who said that Weinstein forced her to perform oral sex in 2006, and the testimony of actress Jessica Mann. Recent claims that Weinstein had raped her in 2013.

On March 11 the court based on a jury sentenced a 67-year-old Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein to 23 years in prison.

In early March it was reported that Weinstein had surgery on the heart. According to data from the world health organization, patients with heart disease are at risk for diseases coronavirus infection.

Flash coronavirus infection COVID-19 began in December 2019 in the Chinese city of Wuhan. March 11, 2020, the who announced the spread of the coronavirus pandemic.

The total number of infected coronavirus infection in the world as on the morning of April 10 reached 1 601 984. This is evidenced by the American Johns Hopkins University that tracks the spread of the disease. Of the bottom 95 731 died, 355 066 recovered.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Releated

The EU supports the Belarusian people – Borrell

Vice-President of the European Commission, high representative of the Union for foreign Affairs and security policy Josep Borrell supported the demonstrators who took to the streets of Belarusian cities. About this he wrote in Twitter on Sunday, August 16. “Hundreds of thousands of Belarusians went out today on a peaceful demonstration, demanding the release of […]

Adviser to trump denies the media reports about the alleged intentions of the White house to meet with Putin before the election

Advisor to the President for national security Robert O’brien denied that the us President intends to meet with Russian President Vladimir Putin before the presidential elections in the United States. About it the adviser said in comments to NBC News on August 16. Earlier on Sunday, the channel, citing sources reported that trump was considering […]

Workers of two factories in Belarus, announced the strike Monday

Labor collectives of the plant “Belaruskali” and refinery “Naftan”, on August 16 announced that Monday, August 17, join the nationwide strike in Belarus, reported the news portal TUT.BY. The workers demanded to release all political prisoners and participants of peaceful demonstrations, the resignation of Alexander Lukashenko, the holding of fair and transparent elections, and investigations […]

Russia was seen paddy wagons and unmarked rooms, which were moving toward the border with Belarus – Conflict Intelligence Team

From Russia to the border with Belarus, according to eyewitnesses, moving cars similar to police cars, unmarked. About this in Facebook the evening of August 16, said the investigative group Conflict Intelligence Team (CIT). “The information about the transfer of personnel of Regardie towards Belarus seems to be confirmed”, – stated in the message. The […]