Football club “Vitebsk”, which acts in the championship of Belarus, appealed to his fans on the eve of the match of the 3rd round of the championship.
We will remind that the Belarusian League is the only one in Europe that has not gone to break in pandemic coronavirus.
5 APR “Vitebsk” in his field will play with FC “Grodno”.
Dear fans! We strongly recommend that you familiarize yourself with the following information:
- Always remember your health and the health of others. Observe measures for preventing the spread of infections.
- Came to the matches, please host in the stands in a staggered manner at a distance from each other.
- If possible, try to minimize contacts not only at football matches, but also during the journey from home to the stadium and back, as well as other places of a mass congestion of people.
- Viewers over the age of 65 years and people with a weakened immune system, signs of respiratory disease are not recommended to visit places of a mass congestion of people.
- Point of catering in the next match will not work.
- To come to a football match or not to come, the choice is yours.
Thank you for your attention! We wish your good health. Take care of yourself and loved ones!