Your attention is a compilation of key news and materials on Sport.ua on Thursday, the 23rd of April.
1. According to the sporting principle. UEFA decided what to do with unfinished tournaments. An important decision was taken by the UEFA Executive Committee at its teleconference on April 23.
2. Bruges and Shakhtar Donetsk completed negotiations for the transfer of Sable. The point should be delivered soon.
3. Wednesday – Wednesday. Director, UPL spoke about the overtime scheme. Eugene Wild said that you need to play 9 rounds for a month and a half.
4. UEFA: the Federation must submit plans to the 27th of may to finish the League until 3 August. UEFA wants to make sure that all associations will play in the remaining matches.
5. Perfect Metalurg Zaporizhya. Top team of the club. What do you think, could this “gang” as it should “make some noise” in the current Premier League?
6. Way of the samurai. As Oleg Luzhny moved to the Armory. Sport.ua remembers the details of the transfer of the captain of “Dynamo” in London.
7. 5 most anticipated fights to be held in the UFC after quarantine. Sergey Lebedev – on the most anticipated fights in UFC.
8. ZINCHENKO: “Spain and Germany are not that generation. You can play with them”. Midfielder of the national team of Ukraine is confident that the team can withstand the top teams.
9. We earned second place. Dawn wants to play with Dynamo match for silver. Forward “Dawn” Vladislav Kabaev not agree to an additional match.
10. OFFICIALLY. Rival Lomachenko without any battles he got the WBC title. Devin Hani fully recovered from injury and ready to fight.