The US President Donald trump said that in recent times had no contact with his national security Advisor Robert O’brien, who confirmed the diagnosis COVID-19. About this trump said at a press briefing on July 27. A press conference transcript published on the White house website.
“No, I haven’t seen him lately. I heard that he passed the test. But I haven’t seen it. I’ll call him later”, – said the President of the United States.
He did not answer the question about the health of O’brien and said he did not know exactly when his Advisor passed test positive for coronavirus infection.
That O’brien had contracted the coronavirus, the day before Bloomberg reported. According to sources, the 54-year-old officer was absent from work since the end of last week.
May 7 at the White house COVID-19 confirmed a member of the U.S. marine corps, who was a personal Valet trump. Because of this incident, trump promised to be tested for the presence of the disease every day. Few days later, on may 9, the disease was discovered at press-Secretary Vice-President Mike Pence Katie Miller.
Flash coronavirus infection began at the end of 2019 in China. March 11, 2020, the world health organization declared the spread of the coronavirus pandemic.
As of July 27, in the world of coronavirus infected 16,48 million, 654 thousand of them died, more 9,58 million recovered. USA is in first place for the number of patients in the country have confirmed 4.29 million infections, more than 148 thousand people died.