Became known, the agenda of the UEFA Executive Committee, scheduled for June 17-18. It is expected the key decisions about European football tournaments.
The first day (17 June)
- The UEFA Champions League 2019/20 and the UEFA Europa League 2019/20 – 1/8 and related solutions.
- The UEFA Champions League 2020/21 and the UEFA Europa League 2020/21 – qualification and group stage.
- The UEFA Champions League 2019/20 among women stage, starting from the 1/4 finals.
- The UEFA Champions League 2020/21 – women’s calendar.
- UEFA youth League 2019/20 – calendar and remaining stage.
National team competitions:
- Stadiums and schedule of matches of Euro-2020.
- Butt matches of Euro 2020 group stage of the League of Nations UEFA 2020/21 – the revision of the calendar.
- The European championship among youth 2019/21 calendar and format.
- The 2019/20 championship of Europe among girls till 17 years and 2019/20 championship among young men till 19 years – the calendar and format.
- Current report on puttalam tournaments.
The second day (18 June)
- World Cup 2022 – the draw for the qualifying round.
- Rules of club licensing and financial fair play.
- UEFA recommendations on the game with his head.