Today, April 1, the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine at its meeting on tightened security measures for a period of quarantine to 24 April 2020.
During the quarantine, among introduced new changes will be effective ban on:
- stay in public places without wearing a mask or respirator;
- the move by a group of persons more than two persons, except in cases of service needs and support of children;
- stay in public places persons under 16 years of age unaccompanied by adults;
- the vicinity of parks, gardens, recreation areas, woodland and coastal areas, except for walking Pets one person and in the case of a service necessity;
- sports and playgrounds;
- the holding of all public (cultural, entertainment, sports, social, religious, advertising and other) events, which involved more than 10 people, except measures necessary to ensure the operation of bodies of state power and bodies of local self-government.
Some restrictive measures already in place by local authorities. Other innovation processes taking into account the proposals of the Ombudsman Lyudmila Denisova and ministries.