The Russian foreign Ministry believe that NATO can go on provocations during Victory day parade in Moscow

Deputy Minister of foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation Alexander Grushko said that NATO may take provocative actions during the Victory day parade in Moscow, scheduled for June 24. He said this in an interview TASS.

The official said that NATO was planning military activity peak of may 9, he expressed the hope that the leadership of the Alliance, “common sense will prevail”.

According to Grushko, Russia does not yet see the readiness of NATO to withdraw from conducting large military exercises near the Russian borders.

On the ground Drawsko Pomorskie in Poland on 5 June the Polish-American military exercises Defender-Europe 20 Plus. The exercises will end on June 19. The exercise was attended by 6 thousand servicemen, 100 tanks, 230 infantry fighting vehicles, F-16s and Mi-24 helicopters, wrote “UKRINFORM”.

5 Jun RT brought the expert of the Russian Institute for strategic studies Sergey Ermakov, who believes that the Defender of Europe 2020 was originally conceived as one of the most large-scale military maneuvers near Russia’s borders since the end of the cold war.

The General staff of the armed forces, “said anti-Russian orientation” exercise.

A military parade and a March “Immortal regiment” was held on may 9, but because of the epidemic of the coronavirus was moved. Russian government has sent invitations to the event dedicated to the 75-th anniversary of the Victory to many foreign leaders and representatives of international organizations. Confirmed the presidency of France, Czech Republic, Serbia, Bulgaria and several former Soviet countries, as well as the UN Secretary-General, antónio Guterres.

Russian President Vladmir Putin ordered to hold a Victory parade on 24 June.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Releated

The EU supports the Belarusian people – Borrell

Vice-President of the European Commission, high representative of the Union for foreign Affairs and security policy Josep Borrell supported the demonstrators who took to the streets of Belarusian cities. About this he wrote in Twitter on Sunday, August 16. “Hundreds of thousands of Belarusians went out today on a peaceful demonstration, demanding the release of […]

Adviser to trump denies the media reports about the alleged intentions of the White house to meet with Putin before the election

Advisor to the President for national security Robert O’brien denied that the us President intends to meet with Russian President Vladimir Putin before the presidential elections in the United States. About it the adviser said in comments to NBC News on August 16. Earlier on Sunday, the channel, citing sources reported that trump was considering […]

Workers of two factories in Belarus, announced the strike Monday

Labor collectives of the plant “Belaruskali” and refinery “Naftan”, on August 16 announced that Monday, August 17, join the nationwide strike in Belarus, reported the news portal TUT.BY. The workers demanded to release all political prisoners and participants of peaceful demonstrations, the resignation of Alexander Lukashenko, the holding of fair and transparent elections, and investigations […]

Russia was seen paddy wagons and unmarked rooms, which were moving toward the border with Belarus – Conflict Intelligence Team

From Russia to the border with Belarus, according to eyewitnesses, moving cars similar to police cars, unmarked. About this in Facebook the evening of August 16, said the investigative group Conflict Intelligence Team (CIT). “The information about the transfer of personnel of Regardie towards Belarus seems to be confirmed”, – stated in the message. The […]