The Russian businessman has filed a lawsuit against the author of the dossier about trump

Russian businessman Alexei Gubarev has filed a lawsuit in London’s High court by a former employee of British intelligence, the author of “Russian dossier” on US President Donald trump Christopher Steele. As writes The Daily Mail, the Russian believes that the publication of the dossier caused damage to his business reputation.

In the “Russian dossier”, published on the website BuzzFeed, said that Gubarev and his company Webzilla could be involved in the hacking of servers of the National Committee of the US Democratic party ahead of presidential elections in the United States in 2016. The attorney representing the Russian businessman, said that BuzzFeed subsequently apologized and removed the name Gubarev and the name of his company from the publication.

The protection of Steele in turn emphasizes that prepared former scout report was “confidential” and stil can not bear the responsibility for his “unauthorised publication”.

The trial began on July 20. It is expected that within five days the court will hear the parties ‘ positions, and then decide.

10 Jan 2017 edition BuzzFeed published a report about “compromising facts” on trump, compiled by former British intelligence officer Christopher Steele. There were reports of contacts between the assistants elected President with the Russian investigators. It is also said that before the election of head of the White house, the billionaire has rented the presidential Suite at the Moscow Ritz-Carlton hotel and invited prostitutesthat was recorded by the Russians.

According to CNN, the secret documents also contained information about personal Finance trump.

Sam trump called the report a fake and “a total political witch hunt”.

In 2018, the libel suit in connection with the publication of the report was filed by Russian businessmen, Mikhail Fridman, Pyotr Aven and German Khan.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Releated

The EU supports the Belarusian people – Borrell

Vice-President of the European Commission, high representative of the Union for foreign Affairs and security policy Josep Borrell supported the demonstrators who took to the streets of Belarusian cities. About this he wrote in Twitter on Sunday, August 16. “Hundreds of thousands of Belarusians went out today on a peaceful demonstration, demanding the release of […]

Adviser to trump denies the media reports about the alleged intentions of the White house to meet with Putin before the election

Advisor to the President for national security Robert O’brien denied that the us President intends to meet with Russian President Vladimir Putin before the presidential elections in the United States. About it the adviser said in comments to NBC News on August 16. Earlier on Sunday, the channel, citing sources reported that trump was considering […]

Workers of two factories in Belarus, announced the strike Monday

Labor collectives of the plant “Belaruskali” and refinery “Naftan”, on August 16 announced that Monday, August 17, join the nationwide strike in Belarus, reported the news portal TUT.BY. The workers demanded to release all political prisoners and participants of peaceful demonstrations, the resignation of Alexander Lukashenko, the holding of fair and transparent elections, and investigations […]

Russia was seen paddy wagons and unmarked rooms, which were moving toward the border with Belarus – Conflict Intelligence Team

From Russia to the border with Belarus, according to eyewitnesses, moving cars similar to police cars, unmarked. About this in Facebook the evening of August 16, said the investigative group Conflict Intelligence Team (CIT). “The information about the transfer of personnel of Regardie towards Belarus seems to be confirmed”, – stated in the message. The […]