Belarus. The government.
So, the new Prime Minister was in charge of the state military-industrial Committee in the period when the Commissar of Belarus:
1. Introduced record number of new weapons (and not only concepts, but also what went for weapons and for export).
2. Gone in large measure from dependence on Russia. Instead, more than 80% of exports to Russia (which was for the most part in the form of spare parts, knots and units), the share of “separable” fell to 26%.
3. Significantly developed the cooperation with China and not hides.
Vice became Prime Minister Nikolai Snopkov. By the way, the market economy, but cautious. Who was in charge of the economy in AP, then (very recently) went to China as Ambassador, where he took over Rudy.
We are finding. Bundles – China – Golovchenko. Interesting.
While Dmitry Krutoy, who is called a liberal, is derived from the blow. The chair of Deputy Prime Minister was changed to the chair of Deputy head of the AP, where he will steer the economy (I think there is little doubt the level of influence of the administration, the Council of Ministers).
Funny. The government of favorites, which should:
- to keep the situation;
- to give hope to the country’s modernization of the electorate (primarily the “middle class”);
- make some very unpopular decisions;
- in the case of dissatisfaction of the population (probability big) to assume toxicity and to go for reformatting.
Appointments are not groundbreaking, but interesting. The part of “liberals” over the past six months have been withdrawn from the blow of the responsibility for anti-crisis solutions. In the past the government withdrew the aforementioned Steep and Yermalovich (leaving the diplomatic service, and I’m very curious where exactly).
Spun is interesting.
Source: Igor Testvc / Facebook
Posted with personal permission of the author