The head of the Association of emergency physicians of France said that he was afraid of the second wave COVID-19 “less and less”

The second wave of the epidemic of coronavirus in France began. As reported by AFP, this was stated by the President of the Association of emergency physicians of France Patrick Pelloux.

He noted that the mathematical model predicted an increase of cases of infection “with a small peak, which was supposed to start now, but really we don’t see him”. The head of the Association also added that he was afraid of the second wave of “less and less”.

However, Pella stressed that this does not mean that the epidemic has stopped and it is necessary to abandon measures of social distancing or wearing masks.

Flash coronavirus infection COVID-19 began in December 2019 in China. March 11, 2020, the world health organization declared the spread of the coronavirus pandemic. According to information of the American Johns Hopkins University, in the world of coronavirus has infected more than 5 million people, including more than 328,4 thousand died and 1.9 million were cured.

In France ill 181,7 thousand people died 28.1 thousand, recovered 63,4 thousand

On may 11 in France began the easing of the quarantine. The country is divided into “green” and “red” departments depending on the epidemiological situation. The capital region Ile-de-France and another three regions have entered the “red” zone where there are tighter restrictions. The country has lifted restrictions on leaving the house, was allowed to work non-food shops and hairdressers.

For the first week after the easing of quarantine in France have identified 25 new centers of spread of coronavirus infection, Minister of health, Olivier Veran Le Journal du Dimanche.

The publication Le Figaro , citing sources close to the President of France Emmanuel Macron said on 15 may that the French authorities fear a second wave of the epidemic. The press said that the second wave “would break the morale of the French and would impede economic recovery”.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Releated

The EU supports the Belarusian people – Borrell

Vice-President of the European Commission, high representative of the Union for foreign Affairs and security policy Josep Borrell supported the demonstrators who took to the streets of Belarusian cities. About this he wrote in Twitter on Sunday, August 16. “Hundreds of thousands of Belarusians went out today on a peaceful demonstration, demanding the release of […]

Adviser to trump denies the media reports about the alleged intentions of the White house to meet with Putin before the election

Advisor to the President for national security Robert O’brien denied that the us President intends to meet with Russian President Vladimir Putin before the presidential elections in the United States. About it the adviser said in comments to NBC News on August 16. Earlier on Sunday, the channel, citing sources reported that trump was considering […]

Workers of two factories in Belarus, announced the strike Monday

Labor collectives of the plant “Belaruskali” and refinery “Naftan”, on August 16 announced that Monday, August 17, join the nationwide strike in Belarus, reported the news portal TUT.BY. The workers demanded to release all political prisoners and participants of peaceful demonstrations, the resignation of Alexander Lukashenko, the holding of fair and transparent elections, and investigations […]

Russia was seen paddy wagons and unmarked rooms, which were moving toward the border with Belarus – Conflict Intelligence Team

From Russia to the border with Belarus, according to eyewitnesses, moving cars similar to police cars, unmarked. About this in Facebook the evening of August 16, said the investigative group Conflict Intelligence Team (CIT). “The information about the transfer of personnel of Regardie towards Belarus seems to be confirmed”, – stated in the message. The […]