The main lessons of Khabarovsk:
1. Faith in the good king died.
2. For residents of the regions main enemy is not Kiev and Washington, and conditional Moscow, where sits the hated boss, robbing and raping Russia.
3. The Empire needed only the bureaucracy and the siloviki, the people in the region want self-government and independence from the Kremlin.
4. One of the most popular demands of the opposition could be the freedom of the regions from Moscow officials and oligarchs.
5. The disintegration of the Empire did not frighten the majority of Russians, who were interested in maximizing the independence of the regions.
6. Only the disintegration of the Empire freed its inhabitants from the autocratic rule of another Moscow potentates. With the local authorities without the intervention of Moscow, they would have easily understood.
Source: Igor Eydman / Facebook
Posted with personal permission of the author