The Belarusian Minister said that the public need to be protected from information injurious to the state

The new Minister of information of Belarus Igor Lutsky said that the strategy of his Department will be to correct the media. He said this in an interview to STV on June 7.

“The strategy of the Ministry of information, in my opinion, would be to adjust the actions of the media, to ensure, first, bringing a clear state policy, and to protect the population from information, which harm the state,” – said Lutsky.

He expressed the opinion that during the election campaign in the country appeared on the Internet a lot of information, which is not harmless and “very serious impact on what is happening in the country and how the country would develop”.

“It is important though to separate the wheat from the chaff and to give people clear, clear, clear and truthful information about what is happening. Hammer head is very simple, digital noise seriously affects the minds. The task before all state media – to destroy the digital noise and to convey accurate information,” – said the Minister.

Lutsky was appointed to the post of Minister of information of Belarus on 4 June, after President Alexander Lukashenko has sent in resignation of the government. Previously, he held the position of first Deputy Minister of information and was head of one of the channels.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Releated

Hagia Sophia may be excluded from the list of world heritage of UNESCO

About it to Agency Reuters has reported to UNESCO on 10 July. The organization stressed that the government must inform UNESCO of any changes in the status of monuments. In particular, the Hagia Sophia was included in the world heritage list as a Museum, and therefore the world heritage Committee can exclude it after conversion […]

“A very strange initiative”. In the Federation Council of the Russian Federation commented on the plans of the Netherlands to apply against Russia a lawsuit in the ECHR in the case of MH17

In the Federation Council of the Russian Federation “expressed bewilderment” in connection with the plans of the government of the Netherlands to sue Russia in the European court of human rights (ECHR) due to the crash of the Boeing 777 in the Donbass, reported “Interfax” on July 10. In comments to the Agency head of […]