Your attention is a compilation of key news and materials on Sport.ua Wednesday, 6th may.
1. PHOTO 18+. Sobolenko has pleased fans with the Topless in honor of the holiday. On the day of its 22nd anniversary, everything is possible.
2. Source: Surkis wants to return to Rebrov at Dynamo Kyiv. Rebrov headed the club from 2014 to 2017 years, and then went to work abroad.
3. MUSTACHE: “Poroshenko wanted to say happy birthday, but I didn’t answer”. Ukrainian boxer said he was busy training.
4. “Dynamo” has decided to burn the old grass at our stadium. Kyiv club originally drew attention to the problem of fires in Ukraine.
5. Alexander RYKUN: “Neither Dynamo nor dawn in the Champions League will not be”. The former midfielder of the national team of Ukraine believes that the Vice-champion will not be able to overcome the barrier of qualification.
6. Kakha KALADZE: “Sometimes I leave with half of the classes at Lobanovsky”. Georgian ex-footballer admitted that initially he was very difficult in Kiev.
7. Top 10 Romanians in the history of the Championships of Ukraine. Scorer Dick, magicians Dynamo and Donetsk “colony”.
8. Season best finish. But not in the way we propose. Sport.ua — about the difficult choices facing the UAF, UPL and PFL.
9. The Donbass arena claims to be the best stadium in the world. Stadium “Shakhtar” entered 40 candidates in the vote.
10. Champions League will be back 8th of August. UEFA held a meeting of the presidents of the clubs. Discussed the preliminary calendar of matches of the European Cup in August.