The management of Fenerbahce through agents and other stakeholders is conducting active consultations with the candidates for the post of chief coach of the team.
Such currently, reportedly, only three Croat Nenad Bjelica, the Ukrainian Sergei Rebrov and Chilean Manuel Pellegrini.
It is noted that all three teachers were brought conditions that it intends to put before them the leadership of Fenerbahce:
– salary not more than 1 million euros per season;
– work with a limited transfer budget;
– providing the chance to the young players;
– teamwork with local experts;
– promise to win the championship.
None of these conditions are reportedly not satisfied with the Croat Nenad Bjelica a, which is informed in some sources called the favorite to become at the helm of Fenerbahce.
This helped to turn the situation around, and now supposedly Serhiy Rebrov is the favorite No. 1 name of the game Fenerbahce to lead the team. Such is based on the fact, that Ukrainian is better than the rest:
– in the “Ferencvaros” Rebrov works for 400 thousand euros per season, and because the transition in “Fenerbahche” will allow him to go to salary increases;
– the most expensive acquisition in the coaching career Rebrov – Lukasz Teodorczyk, which cost Dynamo € 4 million;
– in the “Dynamo” important players in the steel Ribs of many young artists, particularly Victor Tsygankov and Artem Besedin;
– Rebrov played in Fenerbahce and knows the club inside. In addition, the “Ferencvaros” he came with his team and his assistant at the club is a local specialist Csaba Mate;
– Dynamo when Rebrov won two championship of Ukraine in three seasons. Also, the Ukrainian led to the title of “ferencváros” and close to defend the title in the Hungarian championship this season.
We will remind, earlier it was reported that the President “Dynamo” Igor Surkis wants to return Sergei Rebrov, the head coach “white-blue”.