Your attention is a compilation of key news and materials on Sport.ua for Sunday, may 3rd.
1. Rebrov can lead Fenerbahce. Ukrainian specialist is a priority candidate for the Turkish club.
2. Everything changes. FIFA is considering the possibility to play according to the scheme “spring–autumn”. FIFA propose revolutionary changes in the football calendar.
3. Sergei PALKIN: “Bayern was not satisfied with the price of the Dodo.” The CEO of Shakhtar commented on the transfer rumors surrounding the club players.
4. Things are there, or Why the increase Sanitry will not change anything. Denis Sajovec believes that the need to convince women to abandon personal trainers.
5. Valuev said, why not he had his fight with Vitali Klitschko. Russian boxer even prepared for this battle.
6. Young Yes early: 9 football stars, very early debut in the pros. When you hear 21-year-old player is still young and promising, remember these guys.
7. 7 biggest transfer market blunders, PEP Guardiola. Even the great are not immune from mistakes.
8. Eduard SLEEP: “After the first victory against Dnipro in the Cup, drank ten days.” Known in the past, Dnipro’s forward spoke about his period in this team.
9. Top ten Brazilians in the history of the Championships of Ukraine. The second after Luzhny, scorer of Shakhtar, Kharkiv findings and fern.
10. On the other side of the planet. Submarines could finish the championship in an unexpected place. Australian solar Perth is ready to accept 92 games of the championship of England.