Your attention is a compilation of key news and materials on Sport.ua for Tuesday, 9th of June.
1. Media Guide Fenerbahce agreed with Rebrov. The Ukrainian coach will lead the Turkish club from the next season.
2. Work together with Rebrov? Named the date of transfer Yarmolenko in Fenerbahce. Winger “West ham” will move to Istanbul in August, says the Turkish press.
3. Dawn may cease to exist. Lugansk club to reach the group stage of the Europa League.
4. Source: Stud has decided to retire. Alexander Gvozdik will retire in 33 years.
5. Rebrov’s agent: “the Interest of clubs there are, we listen to different suggestions”. However, right now, to leave the Ukrainian coach is not going to.
6. Ihor SURKIS: “I don’t need recommendations about coach Dynamo”. President of the Kiev club spoke sharply regarding the possible change of coach.
7. 4 Ukrainian Avenue, which will replace the Usyk and Lomachenko. In profiboxing we have a worthy replacement.
8. New assistant Shevchenko in the team. Worked with Ranieri and the team of Italy. Sport.ua – about the new coach of the national team of Ukraine which will be responsible for the physical training.
9. Marian Swede: who is to blame and what to do. Explorer Sport.ua – prospects are still promising Ukrainian football player.
10. In the Dawn are not idiots sitting. The journalist said: the club consulted with the UAF. Michael Spivakovsky believes that Luhansk had a guarantee from the Federation.