“Phase two begins”. Conte announced the easing of quarantine in Italy from may 4

4 may in Italy significantly soften quarantine restrictions. This is stated in the decree of the Prime Minister, Giuseppe Conte, the main points which he announced in a video message to the nation on April 26, posted on his page in Facebook.

“Phase two begins now we coexist with the virus. Responsible behavior of each of us is fundamental. We must not approach each other, a safe distance shall be not less than one meter,” – said the Prime Minister.

According to the decree, resumed the work of construction companies, many industrial enterprises, wholesale trade, restaurants and cafés will be able to sell takeaway food. Athletes are allowed to resume individual training.

According to Conte, the ban on public gatherings remained in force, but people will be allowed to move within their region, to visit parks, to meet with relatives. It is allowed to hold funeral ceremonies in the presence of relatives.

Wearing masks will remain compulsory. The government imposes a fixed price on the mask is 50 cents, said Conte.

https://www.facebook.com/GiuseppeConte64/videos/967382603698304/

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Releated

The EU supports the Belarusian people – Borrell

Vice-President of the European Commission, high representative of the Union for foreign Affairs and security policy Josep Borrell supported the demonstrators who took to the streets of Belarusian cities. About this he wrote in Twitter on Sunday, August 16. “Hundreds of thousands of Belarusians went out today on a peaceful demonstration, demanding the release of […]

Adviser to trump denies the media reports about the alleged intentions of the White house to meet with Putin before the election

Advisor to the President for national security Robert O’brien denied that the us President intends to meet with Russian President Vladimir Putin before the presidential elections in the United States. About it the adviser said in comments to NBC News on August 16. Earlier on Sunday, the channel, citing sources reported that trump was considering […]

Workers of two factories in Belarus, announced the strike Monday

Labor collectives of the plant “Belaruskali” and refinery “Naftan”, on August 16 announced that Monday, August 17, join the nationwide strike in Belarus, reported the news portal TUT.BY. The workers demanded to release all political prisoners and participants of peaceful demonstrations, the resignation of Alexander Lukashenko, the holding of fair and transparent elections, and investigations […]

Russia was seen paddy wagons and unmarked rooms, which were moving toward the border with Belarus – Conflict Intelligence Team

From Russia to the border with Belarus, according to eyewitnesses, moving cars similar to police cars, unmarked. About this in Facebook the evening of August 16, said the investigative group Conflict Intelligence Team (CIT). “The information about the transfer of personnel of Regardie towards Belarus seems to be confirmed”, – stated in the message. The […]