Over 60 countries require to investigate the reaction of China and the who on the outbreak of coronavirus

A coalition of 62 States supported the initiative of Australia and countries of the European Union on the independent investigation of the outbreak of the coronavirus in the run-up to the General Assembly of the world health organization, which will begin on Monday, may 18. It is reported by the Australian TV channel ABC News.

The requirement to carry out “impartial, independent and comprehensive assessment of a coordinated international response against COVID-19”, said the TV channel, called “fierce resistance” on the part of Beijing, which sees this as “a political attack on China.”

The initiative includes joint research of the world health organization and the world organization for animal health to “identify the zoonotic source of the virus and ways of its penetration into human populations, including the possible role of intermediate hosts”.

According to ABC News, the initiative was supported by Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, Turkey, Russia, South Africa and the UK. However, the Commission stated that a positive outcome of voting at the General Assembly of the who needs to the initiative was supported by “all major players, and China is one of them.”

The United States criticizing Beijing and who for lack of reaction to the flash, also not yet made in support of the initiative – according to the channel, the United States insisted on stronger language, demanding to find out “how the virus appeared in the Chinese city of Wuhan”.

Flash coronavirus infection COVID-19 began in December 2019 in the Chinese city of Wuhan. To 17 may in the world of coronavirus infected 4.69 million people died 314 thousand, recovered approximately 1.72 million, informs the Johns Hopkins University.

In recent weeks, China is increasingly faced with accusations of concealment of epidemic proportions at the very beginning.

So, the US intelligence report, the contents of which became known to the Agency Bloomberg, said that China was hiding the extent of the outbreak of coronavirus, understating the number of cases and number of deaths.

Vice-President Mike Pence in an interview with CNN on April 1 said that the whole world could be in a better position if Chinese authorities were “more candid”. Available data suggests that the Chinese are faced with a new virus in December, and a month earlier, said Penny.

April 23, U.S. Secretary of state Mike Pompeo expressed confidencethat the Chinese Communists “will answer for what happened.” On 3 may he said that the United States has a “huge amount” of evidencethat the pandemic started with the diversion of coronavirus from the Wuhan Institute, although noted that this is not certain.

In addition, the United States believes that “who are unable to adequately obtain, verify and exchange information in a timely and transparent”. In this regard, the President of the United States Donald trump announced the suspension of funding until the investigation is completed.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Releated

The EU supports the Belarusian people – Borrell

Vice-President of the European Commission, high representative of the Union for foreign Affairs and security policy Josep Borrell supported the demonstrators who took to the streets of Belarusian cities. About this he wrote in Twitter on Sunday, August 16. “Hundreds of thousands of Belarusians went out today on a peaceful demonstration, demanding the release of […]

Adviser to trump denies the media reports about the alleged intentions of the White house to meet with Putin before the election

Advisor to the President for national security Robert O’brien denied that the us President intends to meet with Russian President Vladimir Putin before the presidential elections in the United States. About it the adviser said in comments to NBC News on August 16. Earlier on Sunday, the channel, citing sources reported that trump was considering […]

Workers of two factories in Belarus, announced the strike Monday

Labor collectives of the plant “Belaruskali” and refinery “Naftan”, on August 16 announced that Monday, August 17, join the nationwide strike in Belarus, reported the news portal TUT.BY. The workers demanded to release all political prisoners and participants of peaceful demonstrations, the resignation of Alexander Lukashenko, the holding of fair and transparent elections, and investigations […]

Russia was seen paddy wagons and unmarked rooms, which were moving toward the border with Belarus – Conflict Intelligence Team

From Russia to the border with Belarus, according to eyewitnesses, moving cars similar to police cars, unmarked. About this in Facebook the evening of August 16, said the investigative group Conflict Intelligence Team (CIT). “The information about the transfer of personnel of Regardie towards Belarus seems to be confirmed”, – stated in the message. The […]