One of the accused in the death of Floyd was released

The evening of June 10 a 37-year-old ex-COP from Minneapolis Thomas lane made a pledge of $750 thousand and was released from prison Hennepin County (Minnesota); he is one of four accused in the case of the death of an African-American George Floyd, writes local newspaper the Star Tribune.

After the announcement of the Deposit in the Internet was launched a fundraiser through PayPal. On a specially created website, it was emphasized that lane did everything he could to save the life of Floyd and the amount assigned by the judge was called too high. The website was closed immediately after the ex-officer free.

Attorney lane Earl grey said that his client is with the family, his whereabouts are not called security reasons. To the next court session, scheduled for June 29, the defense is preparing a motion to dismiss all charges.

According to investigators, the lane Floyd was detained on charges of forgery, and then kept his feet, and another police officer, Derek Savin, pressed a knee on the neck of the detainee. Lane, Alexander Quang and Tu Tao is accused of aiding and abetting second-degree murder and aiding and abetting manslaughter in the second degree. Saveno charged with murder in the second and third degreeand manslaughter in the second degree. Three colleagues lane remain in custody.

Floyd died may 25 after a tough police detention in Minneapolis. Satexperts confirmed that the death was caused by strangulation. After the death of African Americans across the country began to protest. The authorities took the decision to bring the national guard to suppress riots in several cities.

5 Jun Quango, lane and Thao the court set bail in the amount of $750 thousand each, Showin needs to be made for the release of $1 million

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Releated

The EU supports the Belarusian people – Borrell

Vice-President of the European Commission, high representative of the Union for foreign Affairs and security policy Josep Borrell supported the demonstrators who took to the streets of Belarusian cities. About this he wrote in Twitter on Sunday, August 16. “Hundreds of thousands of Belarusians went out today on a peaceful demonstration, demanding the release of […]

Adviser to trump denies the media reports about the alleged intentions of the White house to meet with Putin before the election

Advisor to the President for national security Robert O’brien denied that the us President intends to meet with Russian President Vladimir Putin before the presidential elections in the United States. About it the adviser said in comments to NBC News on August 16. Earlier on Sunday, the channel, citing sources reported that trump was considering […]

Workers of two factories in Belarus, announced the strike Monday

Labor collectives of the plant “Belaruskali” and refinery “Naftan”, on August 16 announced that Monday, August 17, join the nationwide strike in Belarus, reported the news portal TUT.BY. The workers demanded to release all political prisoners and participants of peaceful demonstrations, the resignation of Alexander Lukashenko, the holding of fair and transparent elections, and investigations […]

Russia was seen paddy wagons and unmarked rooms, which were moving toward the border with Belarus – Conflict Intelligence Team

From Russia to the border with Belarus, according to eyewitnesses, moving cars similar to police cars, unmarked. About this in Facebook the evening of August 16, said the investigative group Conflict Intelligence Team (CIT). “The information about the transfer of personnel of Regardie towards Belarus seems to be confirmed”, – stated in the message. The […]