Navalny said he closes his “Fund of struggle against corruption”

Russian opposition politician Alexei Navalny said that he will eliminate “the Fund of struggle against corruption”. About it it is spoken on a site of opposition.

“We do have to say that the nonprofit organization “Fund of struggle against corruption”, which I founded nine years ago, came to an end, because we have it just taken away,” he said.

According to Navalny, the decision was taken because of a claim from the company “schoolboy”, which is associated with businessman Yevgeny Prigozhin. In October 2019, the court ordered Navalny, the lawyer of FBK Love Sable and FBK myself to pay almost 88 million (33.9 million UAH) at the suit of the power plant, which caters to the capital’s schools and kindergartens.

The politician noted that this amount is too big and he will not even try to collect it. Due to the inability to pay claims, according to Navalny, he will take the organization, and its Bank account.

“We will move on to another legal entity, and let [Russian President Vladimir] Putin Prigogine choke it. But the most important value you – we need to carry with you. Why we don’t listen, no we are not not specifies can affect us? Yes, because we are financially independent. We need neither the oligarchs nor the state nor a foreign country. Last year 21 467 people made their donations. And most importantly, our precious, 7607 employees who have subscribed to the monthly payments. That is, registered them on our website and we automatically write off who 100, 500 who and who a thousand. And we know that whatever happens, we receive monthly about 6 million rubles and will last us for office rent, Internet and at least a portion of the salaries,” – said Navalny urged his followers to switch it to another organization.

“The Fund of struggle against corruption” – a nonprofit Foundation created by Alexey Navalny, whose main activity is the investigation, disclosure of corruption schemes and to curb corruption at the highest levels of the Russian government.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Releated

The EU supports the Belarusian people – Borrell

Vice-President of the European Commission, high representative of the Union for foreign Affairs and security policy Josep Borrell supported the demonstrators who took to the streets of Belarusian cities. About this he wrote in Twitter on Sunday, August 16. “Hundreds of thousands of Belarusians went out today on a peaceful demonstration, demanding the release of […]

Adviser to trump denies the media reports about the alleged intentions of the White house to meet with Putin before the election

Advisor to the President for national security Robert O’brien denied that the us President intends to meet with Russian President Vladimir Putin before the presidential elections in the United States. About it the adviser said in comments to NBC News on August 16. Earlier on Sunday, the channel, citing sources reported that trump was considering […]

Workers of two factories in Belarus, announced the strike Monday

Labor collectives of the plant “Belaruskali” and refinery “Naftan”, on August 16 announced that Monday, August 17, join the nationwide strike in Belarus, reported the news portal TUT.BY. The workers demanded to release all political prisoners and participants of peaceful demonstrations, the resignation of Alexander Lukashenko, the holding of fair and transparent elections, and investigations […]

Russia was seen paddy wagons and unmarked rooms, which were moving toward the border with Belarus – Conflict Intelligence Team

From Russia to the border with Belarus, according to eyewitnesses, moving cars similar to police cars, unmarked. About this in Facebook the evening of August 16, said the investigative group Conflict Intelligence Team (CIT). “The information about the transfer of personnel of Regardie towards Belarus seems to be confirmed”, – stated in the message. The […]