Medical institutions of Moscow, subordinated to the Ministry of health of the Russian Federation and partially or completely converted for the treatment of patients with coronavirus infection, return to core business. This is stated in the message published on the Ministry’s website.
Hospitalization of patients with COVID-19 in these medical facilities is stopped, recovering the sick will be discharged, requiring continued treatment will be transferred to other hospitals based on their condition.
Scheduled patients and provide them with medical care, including high-tech, will be restored after complete disinfection of the premises and the necessary evidence of safety.
The Ministry of health gives a list of the subordinate institutions are engaged in restoration of core activities:
– Fsbi “SMRC Coloproctology named after A. N. Red”;
– Fsbi “SMRC of traumatology and orthopedics named after N. N. Priorova”;
– FGAU “SMRC Scientific center of children’s health”;
– Fsbi “SMRC endocrinology” of Ministry of healthcare of Russia;
– Fsbi “SMRC of surgery named after A.V. Vishnevsky”;
– Fsbi “SMRC cardiology” Russian Ministry of health;
– Fgbu “GMIC Medical-report to rehab center”;
– FGAOU “First MSMU n. a. I. M. Sechenov”.