Your attention is a compilation of key news and materials on Sport.ua on Thursday, the 30th of July.
1. Mircea LUCESCU: “I’ve never divided players on the Brazilians and Ukrainians”. Romanian coach gave his first press conference as coach of “Dynamo”.
2. OFFICIALLY. Babich resigned as head coach of Mariupol. Priazovsky was left without a coaching staff.
3. Ingulets in the minority at the expense of a penalty, saved a point in the game with Obolon. In the first half, the visitors had removed Georgian footballer Nika Sichinava.
4. Lunin – not a gigolo, he would kill for a place in goal of real. Explorer Sport.ua assesses the prospects for the Ukrainians in the “Santiago Bernabeu”.
5. No Spyridon. Lucescu has called all his assistants in Dynamo. The Romanian specialist will be assisted by two ex-football player of the Kiev club.
6. The Return Of The Metal. Kharkiv two legends will be at the helm of the new team. Oleksandr Kucher was appointed head coach, he will help Prizetko.
7. Dynamo came back from vacation and passed a medical examination. Short break the team completed.
8. Besiktas is negotiating the transfer of winger miner. Wellington Nem can continue his career in Turkey after leaving the Pitmen a free agent.
9. Surkis harshly criticized ultras Dynamo at the presentation Lucescu. The President of “white-blue” disappointed with the behavior of fans.
10. Wrong turn. What happened to Ferrari and why not wait for improvements. The Italian team with a big problem with the engine, and with the car.