Kazakhstan was the first country in the world has returned to strict quarantine due to coronavirus

From July 5 in Kazakhstan re-imposed strict quarantine due to the growth in the number of new cases of infection with coronavirus, said the country’s Ministry of health with reference to the chief sanitary doctor Aijan Esmagambetovu.

Quarantine introduced in two weeks.

The country has banned the holding of mass events, including at home, closed shopping and entertainment centres, stores (except grocery and pharmacy), cinema, fitness centres, beauty salons, religious institutions, stopped intercity bus transportation and limited operation of urban public transport.

The inhabitants of the country were allowed to visit parks and other recreational groups up to three people.

Esmagambetova urged citizens to implement all the recommendations of the health authorities to prevent even more stringent quarantine measures that will stop all sectors of the economy.

British newspaper the Telegraph noted that Kazakhstan became the first country in the world that returned to strict quarantine.

In the beginning of last week the President of Kazakhstan Kassym-Zhomart Tokayev has demanded the government to take urgent measures to combat the spread of coronavirus infection and “to start preparing for the long pandemic”.

“Radio Azattyk” has reminded that in Kazakhstan in March – may, acted in a state of emergency, which restricted movement and banned the mass event. In the period of the emergency in the country detained people, including activists and critics of the government, they were charged for “violating the state of emergency” and “spreading false information during a state of emergency”.

Kazakhstan interdepartmental Commission on non-proliferation of the disease COVID-19 reported in the Telegram on 6 July that the country coronavirus was confirmed in 48 of 574 people, of which 15 860 recovered and 188 died.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Releated

The EU supports the Belarusian people – Borrell

Vice-President of the European Commission, high representative of the Union for foreign Affairs and security policy Josep Borrell supported the demonstrators who took to the streets of Belarusian cities. About this he wrote in Twitter on Sunday, August 16. “Hundreds of thousands of Belarusians went out today on a peaceful demonstration, demanding the release of […]

Adviser to trump denies the media reports about the alleged intentions of the White house to meet with Putin before the election

Advisor to the President for national security Robert O’brien denied that the us President intends to meet with Russian President Vladimir Putin before the presidential elections in the United States. About it the adviser said in comments to NBC News on August 16. Earlier on Sunday, the channel, citing sources reported that trump was considering […]

Workers of two factories in Belarus, announced the strike Monday

Labor collectives of the plant “Belaruskali” and refinery “Naftan”, on August 16 announced that Monday, August 17, join the nationwide strike in Belarus, reported the news portal TUT.BY. The workers demanded to release all political prisoners and participants of peaceful demonstrations, the resignation of Alexander Lukashenko, the holding of fair and transparent elections, and investigations […]

Russia was seen paddy wagons and unmarked rooms, which were moving toward the border with Belarus – Conflict Intelligence Team

From Russia to the border with Belarus, according to eyewitnesses, moving cars similar to police cars, unmarked. About this in Facebook the evening of August 16, said the investigative group Conflict Intelligence Team (CIT). “The information about the transfer of personnel of Regardie towards Belarus seems to be confirmed”, – stated in the message. The […]