Israel announced the beginning of the second wave of coronavirus

Israel entered the second wave of the epidemic of the coronavirus. As reported June 20 edition of The Times of Israel, stated in the report of the national information centre for combating COVID-19 operating at the office of military intelligence of the IDF, in cooperation with the Ministry of health.

According to razvedochny, the growing epidemic will lead to the fact that in July will be recorded thousands of new cases and hundreds of deaths.

New wave will be different in characteristics from the first wave, but this does not become less serious, warned the centre. Potentially, the current increase in the incidence of threatened re-introduction of a national quarantine, said the authors of the report.

The IDF and the Ministry of health is concerned about the frivolous attitude of citizens to wear masks and other measures for the prevention of coronavirus.

In recent days, the number of cases per day ranges between 200 and 300, while in may this figure decreased to 20.

The Ministry of health on 21 June announced its readiness to open up all the specialized departments for patients COVID-19, informs ynet.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on June 21 warned that the government is ready to impose a full lockdown, if the requirements on the wearing of masks and observance of social distance will be massively violated, writes the Jerusalem Post.

Flash coronavirus infection COVID-19 began in late 2019 in China. March 11, 2020, the world health organization declared the spread of the coronavirus pandemic.

According to data from the American Johns Hopkins University, the total number of infected people in the world exceeded 8.97 million, of which 468,8 thousand died.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Releated

The EU supports the Belarusian people – Borrell

Vice-President of the European Commission, high representative of the Union for foreign Affairs and security policy Josep Borrell supported the demonstrators who took to the streets of Belarusian cities. About this he wrote in Twitter on Sunday, August 16. “Hundreds of thousands of Belarusians went out today on a peaceful demonstration, demanding the release of […]

Adviser to trump denies the media reports about the alleged intentions of the White house to meet with Putin before the election

Advisor to the President for national security Robert O’brien denied that the us President intends to meet with Russian President Vladimir Putin before the presidential elections in the United States. About it the adviser said in comments to NBC News on August 16. Earlier on Sunday, the channel, citing sources reported that trump was considering […]

Workers of two factories in Belarus, announced the strike Monday

Labor collectives of the plant “Belaruskali” and refinery “Naftan”, on August 16 announced that Monday, August 17, join the nationwide strike in Belarus, reported the news portal TUT.BY. The workers demanded to release all political prisoners and participants of peaceful demonstrations, the resignation of Alexander Lukashenko, the holding of fair and transparent elections, and investigations […]

Russia was seen paddy wagons and unmarked rooms, which were moving toward the border with Belarus – Conflict Intelligence Team

From Russia to the border with Belarus, according to eyewitnesses, moving cars similar to police cars, unmarked. About this in Facebook the evening of August 16, said the investigative group Conflict Intelligence Team (CIT). “The information about the transfer of personnel of Regardie towards Belarus seems to be confirmed”, – stated in the message. The […]