India has banned about fifty Chinese apps

India banned 47 of the new Chinese apps. About this CNN said the official from the Ministry of electronics and information technology of India.

The official said that all the banned apps were clones or new variations 59 other applications which India had blocked in the past month for reasons of national security.

27 July edition of India Today said that the Indian government is also considering to determine whether a ban more than 250 other apps, including popular mobile game PlayerUnknown”s Battlegrounds (PUBG), AliExpress, Alibaba trading platform.

At the end of June in India has banned a Chinese app TikTok along with 58 other apps, as they supposedly harm the sovereignty and integrity of the country.

The aggravation of relations between India and China began after clashes between Indian and Chinese military on the line of actual control on the border of the two countries, which killed 20 soldiers from India. In China stated that the responsibility for this incident lies on India.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Releated

The EU supports the Belarusian people – Borrell

Vice-President of the European Commission, high representative of the Union for foreign Affairs and security policy Josep Borrell supported the demonstrators who took to the streets of Belarusian cities. About this he wrote in Twitter on Sunday, August 16. “Hundreds of thousands of Belarusians went out today on a peaceful demonstration, demanding the release of […]

Adviser to trump denies the media reports about the alleged intentions of the White house to meet with Putin before the election

Advisor to the President for national security Robert O’brien denied that the us President intends to meet with Russian President Vladimir Putin before the presidential elections in the United States. About it the adviser said in comments to NBC News on August 16. Earlier on Sunday, the channel, citing sources reported that trump was considering […]

Workers of two factories in Belarus, announced the strike Monday

Labor collectives of the plant “Belaruskali” and refinery “Naftan”, on August 16 announced that Monday, August 17, join the nationwide strike in Belarus, reported the news portal TUT.BY. The workers demanded to release all political prisoners and participants of peaceful demonstrations, the resignation of Alexander Lukashenko, the holding of fair and transparent elections, and investigations […]

Russia was seen paddy wagons and unmarked rooms, which were moving toward the border with Belarus – Conflict Intelligence Team

From Russia to the border with Belarus, according to eyewitnesses, moving cars similar to police cars, unmarked. About this in Facebook the evening of August 16, said the investigative group Conflict Intelligence Team (CIT). “The information about the transfer of personnel of Regardie towards Belarus seems to be confirmed”, – stated in the message. The […]