May 10, Krasnogorsk, Moscow region of the Russian Federation in the hospice house there was a fire, which killed at least nine people. About it RBC have informed in the EMERCOM of Russia.
Independently burning building left 10 people, they escaped, said the Agency.
TASS informs about 10 victims, they were poisoned by combustion products. According to the data of the source Agency in the emergency services, in the shower at the hospice “Second home” burned to the faulty water heater.
Initially the fire started, according to RBC, in the middle of the building on the second floor. Half an hour later after receiving a signal about the fire managed to localize the fire on the area of 15 m2. Later open flame is eliminated.