In Moldova because of the coronavirus cancelled the victory Parade

In Chisinau (Moldova) because of the epidemic of the coronavirus may 9 will not be a victory Parade. As reported by the Moldovan edition of the NewsMaker, on 14 April, the TV channel N4 , said the President of Moldova Igor Dodin.

According to him, in early may, the risk of the spread of coronavirus in may be quite high, so the parade, most likely, will not.

The President of Moldova intends to offer to postpone the parade on August 24. “On this day we celebrate the anniversary of the Iasi-Chisinau operation and liberation of Moldova from Nazi invaders”, – he said.

In Moldova since 17 March a state of emergency. In the country canceled mass events is forbidden to walk in parks and forests, closed playgrounds, cafes, restaurants and bars, only work grocery stores and pharmacies. In addition, citizens over 63 years old are forbidden to leave home unless absolutely necessary.

Flash coronavirus infection COVID-19 began in late 2019 in China. March 11, the world health organization declared the spread of the coronavirus pandemic.

According to data from the American Johns Hopkins University, the total number of infected people in the world topped 1.97 million, more than 470 thousand was cured, 125 thousand died.

In Moldova, confirmed by almost 2 thousand cases of infection, and 38 people died.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Releated

The EU supports the Belarusian people – Borrell

Vice-President of the European Commission, high representative of the Union for foreign Affairs and security policy Josep Borrell supported the demonstrators who took to the streets of Belarusian cities. About this he wrote in Twitter on Sunday, August 16. “Hundreds of thousands of Belarusians went out today on a peaceful demonstration, demanding the release of […]

Adviser to trump denies the media reports about the alleged intentions of the White house to meet with Putin before the election

Advisor to the President for national security Robert O’brien denied that the us President intends to meet with Russian President Vladimir Putin before the presidential elections in the United States. About it the adviser said in comments to NBC News on August 16. Earlier on Sunday, the channel, citing sources reported that trump was considering […]

Workers of two factories in Belarus, announced the strike Monday

Labor collectives of the plant “Belaruskali” and refinery “Naftan”, on August 16 announced that Monday, August 17, join the nationwide strike in Belarus, reported the news portal TUT.BY. The workers demanded to release all political prisoners and participants of peaceful demonstrations, the resignation of Alexander Lukashenko, the holding of fair and transparent elections, and investigations […]

Russia was seen paddy wagons and unmarked rooms, which were moving toward the border with Belarus – Conflict Intelligence Team

From Russia to the border with Belarus, according to eyewitnesses, moving cars similar to police cars, unmarked. About this in Facebook the evening of August 16, said the investigative group Conflict Intelligence Team (CIT). “The information about the transfer of personnel of Regardie towards Belarus seems to be confirmed”, – stated in the message. The […]