Prime Minister of Ukraine Denis Shmyhal published scheme for the country’s exit from quarantine. The head of the government said:
“In may Ukraine has to go to work. In any conditions in which new social standards, in what time frame are those issues on which the Government is working together with analysts.
We have created a Council for economic development of Ukraine, which includes the best scientists and economists from around the world. Now together we developed an exit strategy from quarantine, which will be presented next week. And now ready to share experience”.
State of emergency (until early may)
- Support for socially vulnerable segments of the population,
- Assistance to the unemployed and those who were on forced leave,
- Mobilization of medical resources
- Support for medical personnel and those involved in the fight against coronavirus.
Ukraine goes to work (beginning of may – beginning of June)
- Creating 500 thousand jobs
- Credit support for small and medium business
- The partial lifting of restrictions on the work of public transport,
- Shifted work schedule.
New social standards of living (beginning of June – beginning of July)
- Completion of educational training 2019-2020,
- The restoration of public transport under the new rules,
- Permission to visit recreational areas, subject to safety standards
- The weakening of the conditions of self-isolation for the elderly.