In China for the first time since January, not recorded any deaths from COVID-19

For last days in China were no recorded deaths from coronavirus infection COVID-19, reported the national Committee of health of the PRC at midnight on 7 April.

The Agency was informed about 32 new cases of infection with coronavirus, all have arrived from abroad.

TV channel Channel NewsAsia said that new cases of death from COVID-19 in China was registered for the first time since January, when he began to publish the daily reports.

Since the beginning of the outbreak of coronavirus, according to official figures, they are in China had contracted no less than 81 740 people, of whom 3331 died. 77 of 167 patients have recovered, and 1242 continue treatment.

National Committee of health of China also announced 30 new asymptomatic cases. Channel NewsAsia said that China began to report on asymptomatic patients last week after “increased public concern about the hidden carriers of the disease.”

Flash coronavirus infection COVID-19 began in China in December 2019. To curb the spread of the infection, the Chinese authorities in January imposed strict quarantine measures, 13 cities in Hubei province was effectively blocked. March 25, restrictions began to take off.

March 11, the world health organization declared the spread of the coronavirus pandemic.

According to data from the American Johns Hopkins University, the total number of infected people in the world exceeded 1.34 million people, including more than 284 thousand recovered, and 74 816 died. China is now ranked six in the world in the number of infected and seventh according to number of deaths.

American intelligence believes that China is hiding the extent of infection by the coronavirus.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Releated

The EU supports the Belarusian people – Borrell

Vice-President of the European Commission, high representative of the Union for foreign Affairs and security policy Josep Borrell supported the demonstrators who took to the streets of Belarusian cities. About this he wrote in Twitter on Sunday, August 16. “Hundreds of thousands of Belarusians went out today on a peaceful demonstration, demanding the release of […]

Adviser to trump denies the media reports about the alleged intentions of the White house to meet with Putin before the election

Advisor to the President for national security Robert O’brien denied that the us President intends to meet with Russian President Vladimir Putin before the presidential elections in the United States. About it the adviser said in comments to NBC News on August 16. Earlier on Sunday, the channel, citing sources reported that trump was considering […]

Workers of two factories in Belarus, announced the strike Monday

Labor collectives of the plant “Belaruskali” and refinery “Naftan”, on August 16 announced that Monday, August 17, join the nationwide strike in Belarus, reported the news portal TUT.BY. The workers demanded to release all political prisoners and participants of peaceful demonstrations, the resignation of Alexander Lukashenko, the holding of fair and transparent elections, and investigations […]

Russia was seen paddy wagons and unmarked rooms, which were moving toward the border with Belarus – Conflict Intelligence Team

From Russia to the border with Belarus, according to eyewitnesses, moving cars similar to police cars, unmarked. About this in Facebook the evening of August 16, said the investigative group Conflict Intelligence Team (CIT). “The information about the transfer of personnel of Regardie towards Belarus seems to be confirmed”, – stated in the message. The […]