Former head coach of Karpaty Igor jovicevic, who recently headed Dinamo Zagreb, spoke about a new challenge, goals for the season, but did not answer the question about the interest in some of the key players of “Dawn” Bohdan Mykhailychenko.
– You have interest from Ukrainian teams?
– There’s been talk but nothing in writing or concrete.
– Recently you became the head of Dinamo Zagreb. What task stands before you, given that Dynamo almost won the gold medal in the championship?
It’s a great honor, given that I am a person who was educated in the Academy of Dinamo Zagreb. Dreamed of throughout his career to lead your favorite team.
There was an unpleasant situation: there was a lack of understanding of the head coach and the team to reduce salary – everyone should know. Since three years I worked with young rosters, the management has asked me to work with the first team.
– Dinamo Zagreb are interested in Bohdan Mykhailychenko?
– Can’t say anything, don’t get me wrong. This response can give the sports Director and the club scouts.