Ukrainian tennis player Nadezhda Kichenok included in the list of players with the most powerful serve in women’s tour.
A Ukrainian woman has filed the first pitch at a speed of 202 km/h in the match against Ayumi Morita in the first round of the Open championship of Australia on tennis in 2014, but lost the match 2-6, 6-7(5).
The fastest submission in women’s tennis:
1) Sabine Lisicki (2014): 210.8 km/h.
2-3) Venus Williams (2007-2008) / Islay Tomljanovic (2008): 207.6 km/h.
4) Serena Williams (2013): 207 km/h.
5) Julia Gerges (2012): 203 km/h.
6) Brenda Schultz-McCarthy (2007): 202.7 km/h.
7) Hope Kichenok (2014): 202 km/h.
8-9) Naomi Osaka (2016) / Lucius Hradecka (2015): 201.2 km/h.
10) Anna-Lena Grenefeld (2009): 201.1 km/h.
The rating was compiled based on data from SportsMEDIA Technology.
We will remind, Nadezhda and Lyudmila Kichenok is the only twin sisters in addition to Pleskovich, which together have won a WTA doubles title.
See also: Lyudmila KICHENOK: “At the Olympics I want to compete with my sister in a couple of”