Facebook will review its policy after the scandal with the posts trump

The company Facebook has decided to revise the content of the policy after the scandal with the post of American President Donald trump, which in social networks has threatened to use force because of the mass protests in connection with the death of the African-American George Floyd. On 6 June, the CEO of Facebook mark Zuckerberg wrote on his page in the social network.

“We are going to revise our policy to allow discussion and threat of use of force by the state to see if there are any amendments that we need to take. In accordance with this policy, we will consider two specific situations. The first relates to cases of excessive use of police or state forces. Due to the sensitive history in the United States, it deserves special consideration. The second case involves civil unrest, or conflicts with the use of violence,” he wrote.

Zuckerberg noted that the company already had a precedent for the introduction of more stringent restrictions in emergency situations and in cases when countries are in a constant state of conflict, can be taken further policy actions the discussion at the threat of use of force by the state.

“I know that many of you believe that we had to mark the positions of the President [of the USA Donald trump last week. Our current policy is that if the content is actually incites violence, then you must destroy the content and not allow people to continue to see him with the mark. In this policy there are no exceptions for politicians or journalists,” – he stressed.

https://www.facebook.com/zuck/posts/10111985969467901

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Releated

The EU supports the Belarusian people – Borrell

Vice-President of the European Commission, high representative of the Union for foreign Affairs and security policy Josep Borrell supported the demonstrators who took to the streets of Belarusian cities. About this he wrote in Twitter on Sunday, August 16. “Hundreds of thousands of Belarusians went out today on a peaceful demonstration, demanding the release of […]

Adviser to trump denies the media reports about the alleged intentions of the White house to meet with Putin before the election

Advisor to the President for national security Robert O’brien denied that the us President intends to meet with Russian President Vladimir Putin before the presidential elections in the United States. About it the adviser said in comments to NBC News on August 16. Earlier on Sunday, the channel, citing sources reported that trump was considering […]

Workers of two factories in Belarus, announced the strike Monday

Labor collectives of the plant “Belaruskali” and refinery “Naftan”, on August 16 announced that Monday, August 17, join the nationwide strike in Belarus, reported the news portal TUT.BY. The workers demanded to release all political prisoners and participants of peaceful demonstrations, the resignation of Alexander Lukashenko, the holding of fair and transparent elections, and investigations […]

Russia was seen paddy wagons and unmarked rooms, which were moving toward the border with Belarus – Conflict Intelligence Team

From Russia to the border with Belarus, according to eyewitnesses, moving cars similar to police cars, unmarked. About this in Facebook the evening of August 16, said the investigative group Conflict Intelligence Team (CIT). “The information about the transfer of personnel of Regardie towards Belarus seems to be confirmed”, – stated in the message. The […]