ESPN has compiled their ranking of the ten best transfers in the history of the Premier League. First place went to the transfer of Thierry Henry from Juventus to Arsenal in the summer of 1999.
10 best transfers in the history of the Premier League:
1. Thierry Henry (From Juventus to Arsenal, 14.5 million pounds, 1999)
2. Frank Lampard (West ham to Chelsea, to 14.4 million pounds, 2001)
3. Patrick Vieira (From Milan to Arsenal, £ 4.8 million, 1996)
4. Sergio Aguero (From Atletico Madrid to Manchester city for 36 million pounds, 2011)
5. Eden hazard (From Lille to Chelsea, 31.5 million pounds in 2012)
6. Eric Cantona (From Leeds to Manchester United, £ 1.6 million, 1992)
7. Wayne Rooney (From Everton to Manchester United and 33.3 million pounds, 2004)
8. Cristiano Ronaldo (From sporting Lisbon to Manchester United, of 17.1 million pounds, 2003)
9. Roy Keane (From Nottingham forest to Manchester United, 7.7 million pounds, 1993)
10. Didier Drogba (Marseille to Chelsea, to 34.7 million pounds, 2004)
Previously, Henri admitted that he wants to lead Arsenal.