Your attention is a compilation of key news and materials on Sport.ua for Monday, may 11th.
1. OFFICIALLY. Dynamo back to full trainings. Players will be able to work in normal mode.
2. OFFICIALLY. The British government has allowed to resume the Premier League since June. The matches will be played without spectators.
3. We have been deceived. The chief doctor of Ukraine has admitted why they closed the parks. Restrictive measures were adopted in Ukraine in the psychological order.
4. Two of the club informed the PFL that they refuse to finish the championship of Ukraine. Niva Ternopil and Kristall Kherson decided to withdraw from the current championship.
5. VIDEO. A fantastic power: Tyson is preparing to return to the ring. Legendary American boxer does not spare himself in training.
6. PHOTO. Fell off the wall at home and broke her leg. Striker of real Madrid barely survived. The Serbian striker Luka Jovic accidentally got into serious trouble.
7. PHOTO. Beaten Ferguson from the hospital posted a shocking photo of their face. After the fight with Justin Geydzhi at UFC 249 American a fracture of the facial bones.
8. Alexander BARBEL: “Let us not divide the country, we’ve been doing it for 6 years.” Ukrainian boxer said Hayter.
9. Alexey OLEINIK: “Who did they do worse? It’s moronic”. Former Ukrainian MMA fighter, now playing for Russia, commented on the ban on the display of his fights.
10. After a tough defeat. Tony Ferguson a fracture of the facial bones. Fighter received a serious injury.