The company Valve released a patch 7.26 b for Dota 2. In it, the developers have weakened all the talents “approximately 20%” and increased XP gain for opponents when denying allied creeps.
- Denay creeps do not give gold.
- Now when denae creep you give the opponent 50% of the experience instead of 40%.
- Basic reward per creep melee is increased by 5 units of gold.
- The base reward for neutral creeps is increased by 10%.
- All the talent weakened by about 20%.
- Towers now give an aura of health regeneration. TIR-1 towers increase the regeneration by 1, and all others — 3.
- Experience required to achieve 9/10/11/12/13 levels increased from 780/810/840/870/900 units to 890/930/970/1010/1050 units.
- Reliable gold is now given only for passive charging.
- The reward for killing nearby allies for now is a formula “45 + 0,033 * Total value” instead of “45 + 0,027 * Shared value.”
- Now neutral objects begin to fall on 7/17/27/37 minutes instead 7/15/25/40.
- The health of Tyr-2 of the towers enlarged at 500 units and increases damage by 25 units.
See also: Kiev has officially applied for the International 2021.