Club “Dinamo” Brest was sent to the Department of refereeing of the football Federation of Belarus and complain to the referees of the championship match against “Vitebsk”.
Including the club unhappy with the scandalous destruction of the Ukrainian defender Yevhen Khacheridi, although the list claims much more.
“Offer and the General public to see the claims of our club.
During the game the referees have recorded and reflected in the report of the match:
– Sergey Kislyak at the 44 minute of the match (unsporting behavior);
– Sergey Krivets on 60 minute of the match (foul play);
– Oleksandr Noyok on 86 minutes of a match (unsportsmanlike conduct).
– Gaby Kiki on the 27th minute of the match (foul play) and a 73 minute (breakdown promising attack);
– Khacheridi Yevhen 85 minutes of the match (for hitting the opponent or the go-ahead; the go-ahead for the opponent).
All documented violations of the report relates exclusively to the players of “FC “Dinamo-Brest”.