Conte was summoned to the Prosecutor in the case of the flash COVID-19 in the North of Italy

The Prime Minister of Italy, Giuseppe Conte June 12 polls as a witness, prosecutors from the city Bergamo in Lombardy, investigating the actions of the authorities in the early outbreaks of coronavirus infection. On 10 June, reported the newspaper Il Fatto Quotidiano.

We study the question of closure to quarantine of municipalities in the province: some of them were declared “red” zone and closed for entry and exit, others remained “orange” – with the possibility of free movement.

Investigators had already heard the head of government of Lombardia Attilio Fountain. In Rome, in addition to Conte, they are going to have a talk with health Minister Roberto Speranza and interior Minister Lucanas Lamorgese.

The Prosecutor stressed that the question at this stage is not about the prosecution of officials, but only of establishing the facts.

Also on 10 June, in the Prosecutor’s office of Bergamo were about 40 complaints of relatives of victims of the pandemic, writes Il Fatto Quotidiano. The inhabitants of the municipality came together in a social organization to demand a fair investigation into the causes of the disaster that befell the region.

According to data of the Ministry of health of Italy, from 34 to 114 deaths during the outbreak COVID-19 Lombardy accounts for 16 349.

22 February, when Italy was ill more than 50 people, and two died, the Conte government adopted a decree, which said on the introduction of quarantine in some of the Northern regions, however, it was not about a complete cessation of communication and the closing of borders.

Among the major cities of Bergamo suffered from the epidemic the most.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Releated

The EU supports the Belarusian people – Borrell

Vice-President of the European Commission, high representative of the Union for foreign Affairs and security policy Josep Borrell supported the demonstrators who took to the streets of Belarusian cities. About this he wrote in Twitter on Sunday, August 16. “Hundreds of thousands of Belarusians went out today on a peaceful demonstration, demanding the release of […]

Adviser to trump denies the media reports about the alleged intentions of the White house to meet with Putin before the election

Advisor to the President for national security Robert O’brien denied that the us President intends to meet with Russian President Vladimir Putin before the presidential elections in the United States. About it the adviser said in comments to NBC News on August 16. Earlier on Sunday, the channel, citing sources reported that trump was considering […]

Workers of two factories in Belarus, announced the strike Monday

Labor collectives of the plant “Belaruskali” and refinery “Naftan”, on August 16 announced that Monday, August 17, join the nationwide strike in Belarus, reported the news portal TUT.BY. The workers demanded to release all political prisoners and participants of peaceful demonstrations, the resignation of Alexander Lukashenko, the holding of fair and transparent elections, and investigations […]

Russia was seen paddy wagons and unmarked rooms, which were moving toward the border with Belarus – Conflict Intelligence Team

From Russia to the border with Belarus, according to eyewitnesses, moving cars similar to police cars, unmarked. About this in Facebook the evening of August 16, said the investigative group Conflict Intelligence Team (CIT). “The information about the transfer of personnel of Regardie towards Belarus seems to be confirmed”, – stated in the message. The […]