Head coach of “Dinamo-Brest” Sergey Kovalchuk summed up the victory against Salihorsk “Shakhtar” (2:0) in the first match of 1/2 final of the Cup of Belarus.
– First of all, I thank the guys for granted attitude, which they showed in this match. Because after “Slavia” we had a bit of a depressed state. But successfully switched to the Cup. It is clear that Shakhtar is a serious rival, which puts high goals in the championship and in the Cup. As for the game, the debut took advantage of the chances. Unfortunately, more chances could not be realized. Anyway, all will be decided in Soligorsk. As they say, played the first half. Happy that I won, but I think it will be a tough game on the road.
– With the score 2:0. you more wanted to keep the result or score the third goal?
– It is clear that I and the third to send the ball into the opponent’s net. But in a home game and don’t like. Because the guest ball can play havoc in Soligorsk. Asked to play in defence. Maybe sat too low, but in any case, the counterattack, we had enough chances to score a third goal. Somewhere no luck, somewhere the goalkeeper.
– How do you assess the debut Khacheridi?
– I’m happy with them as other players on the field. Today was the team, so very happy.
– What is the reason for the lack of Veretilo?
Someone microdamages, someone was given a little rest. This rotation, and the ability to lick our wounds.
– As the Buckeye state?
– Recently have a surgery. Would to God that all went well. We wish Alice the recovery in the near future. It is clear that this case is not one week, not one month. Unfortunately, so.