China has not recorded a single death from coronavirus

During the may 14, on the mainland of China confirmed four new cases of coronavirus infection, announced the national Commission of health of China.

All these cases were reported in Jilin province in the northeast of the country. Just to end on may 14 in Jilin, where an outbreak of the infection, the 119 people confirmed coronavirus, informed the Agency “Xinhua”. One case died, 26 patients are in hospitals, others have recovered.

In the common complex with the beginning of the outbreak in China, according to official data, the coronavirus has infected 82 933 persons, 78 of 209 of them were cured, and 4633 died. Hospitals remains of 91 people with coronavirus infection.

Agency Associated Press said that exactly a month from 14th April, China reported new cases of death from infection.

In the city of Wuhan (Hubei province), where at the end of 2019 began the spread of the infection around the world, in early may for the first time in almost two months recorded new cases of infection. According to Xinhua, the number of patients remains the same – six people, one of them is in critical condition. Trying to contain the spread of infection, the authorities began mass testing in the city, where about 11 million people.

China in March began to cancel because of the coronavirus restrictive measures. But the country still has a rule of social distance and a ban on entry to foreigners.

March 11, the world health organization declared the spread of the coronavirus pandemic.

As of may 15, in the world of coronavirus infected 4.47 million people, announced the American Johns Hopkins University. More 303,3 thousand people died and 1.6 million were recovered. China now occupies the 11th place for number of cases and 12th in the number of deaths.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Releated

The EU supports the Belarusian people – Borrell

Vice-President of the European Commission, high representative of the Union for foreign Affairs and security policy Josep Borrell supported the demonstrators who took to the streets of Belarusian cities. About this he wrote in Twitter on Sunday, August 16. “Hundreds of thousands of Belarusians went out today on a peaceful demonstration, demanding the release of […]

Adviser to trump denies the media reports about the alleged intentions of the White house to meet with Putin before the election

Advisor to the President for national security Robert O’brien denied that the us President intends to meet with Russian President Vladimir Putin before the presidential elections in the United States. About it the adviser said in comments to NBC News on August 16. Earlier on Sunday, the channel, citing sources reported that trump was considering […]

Workers of two factories in Belarus, announced the strike Monday

Labor collectives of the plant “Belaruskali” and refinery “Naftan”, on August 16 announced that Monday, August 17, join the nationwide strike in Belarus, reported the news portal TUT.BY. The workers demanded to release all political prisoners and participants of peaceful demonstrations, the resignation of Alexander Lukashenko, the holding of fair and transparent elections, and investigations […]

Russia was seen paddy wagons and unmarked rooms, which were moving toward the border with Belarus – Conflict Intelligence Team

From Russia to the border with Belarus, according to eyewitnesses, moving cars similar to police cars, unmarked. About this in Facebook the evening of August 16, said the investigative group Conflict Intelligence Team (CIT). “The information about the transfer of personnel of Regardie towards Belarus seems to be confirmed”, – stated in the message. The […]