China has agreed to investigate the origin of the virus SARS-CoV-2

China is open for cooperation in the study of the origin, coronavirus, but the process should be professional, fair and constructive, devoid of political interference. This at a press conference on 24 may, said the Minister of foreign Affairs of China Wang Yi, reported the press service of the Ministry.

According to Wang, the investigation should be held under the auspices of the world health organization.

“The inspection should cover all countries in which the epidemic has evolved, to be open, transparent, objective and rational. Tracking source should not affect the urgent task of saving lives, should not harm the anti-cooperation between the countries and to weaken the role of who”, – said the Minister.

As stated by Wang, some politicians in the United States before the start of the investigation, “overestimated their abilities in spreading rumors” about the source of the virus.

April 16, the American TV channel Fox News, citing several sources familiar with the decisions of the authorities of China and had seen the relevant documents, reported that “patient zero” with the coronavirus was an employee of the Wuhan lab. Documents seen by the interlocutors Fox News, describe in detail how doctors in the lab trying to contain the spread of the virus in the early stages.

The US President Donald trump said that his country “will examine this terrible situation.” On may 3, Secretary of state Mike Pompeo said that the United States has a “huge amount” of evidencethat the pandemic started with the diversion of coronavirus from Wuhan Institute of Virology.

While the U.S. intelligence community on 30 April came to the conclusion that the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 was not artificially created or modified.

The foreign Ministry of China said that the version about the leak of a coronavirus from laboratory of Wuhan has no evidence.

Scientists believe that the chain of transmission of the virus SARS-CoV-2 were involved wild animals.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Releated

The EU supports the Belarusian people – Borrell

Vice-President of the European Commission, high representative of the Union for foreign Affairs and security policy Josep Borrell supported the demonstrators who took to the streets of Belarusian cities. About this he wrote in Twitter on Sunday, August 16. “Hundreds of thousands of Belarusians went out today on a peaceful demonstration, demanding the release of […]

Adviser to trump denies the media reports about the alleged intentions of the White house to meet with Putin before the election

Advisor to the President for national security Robert O’brien denied that the us President intends to meet with Russian President Vladimir Putin before the presidential elections in the United States. About it the adviser said in comments to NBC News on August 16. Earlier on Sunday, the channel, citing sources reported that trump was considering […]

Workers of two factories in Belarus, announced the strike Monday

Labor collectives of the plant “Belaruskali” and refinery “Naftan”, on August 16 announced that Monday, August 17, join the nationwide strike in Belarus, reported the news portal TUT.BY. The workers demanded to release all political prisoners and participants of peaceful demonstrations, the resignation of Alexander Lukashenko, the holding of fair and transparent elections, and investigations […]

Russia was seen paddy wagons and unmarked rooms, which were moving toward the border with Belarus – Conflict Intelligence Team

From Russia to the border with Belarus, according to eyewitnesses, moving cars similar to police cars, unmarked. About this in Facebook the evening of August 16, said the investigative group Conflict Intelligence Team (CIT). “The information about the transfer of personnel of Regardie towards Belarus seems to be confirmed”, – stated in the message. The […]