Center Disney World forbade guests to eat on the go

The largest entertainment centre in the world is Disney World located in Orlando (Florida, USA) has banned visitors to eat and drink on the go. So the administration stopped the attempt to use a loophole in the rules to not wear the mask, reported on July 18, the press service of the Park.

In the Park said that if guests wish to eat or drink, they need to take a step back from other visitors about 2 m and then remove the mask and begin the meal. The rest of the time when traveling in the Park are required to wear a mask.

“Remember that the wearing of face masks should be strictly adhered to, and guests, not wearing a mask, asked to either wear it or leave. If you need a break from the mask, keep in mind that every theme Park Walt Disney World has a “station stay”. Once at these stations, guests can remove the mask and apply for social distance from other visitors,” – said in the administration of the entertainment centre.

Walt Disney World – the largest and most visited entertainment center in the world covering an area of approximately 100 km2. It consists of four theme parks, two water parks, 24 themed hotels, numerous shops, cafes, restaurants and places of entertainment. Owned by the Walt Disney company Parks and Resorts division of the Walt Disney Company. The Park opened October 1, 1971.

Flash COVID-19 began in late 2019 in China. March 11, 2020, the world health organization declared the spread of the coronavirus pandemic.

According to data from the American Johns Hopkins University, the total number of infected people in the world exceeded 14.7 million, of which about 8.3 million recovered, and almost 610 thousand died.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Releated

The EU supports the Belarusian people – Borrell

Vice-President of the European Commission, high representative of the Union for foreign Affairs and security policy Josep Borrell supported the demonstrators who took to the streets of Belarusian cities. About this he wrote in Twitter on Sunday, August 16. “Hundreds of thousands of Belarusians went out today on a peaceful demonstration, demanding the release of […]

Adviser to trump denies the media reports about the alleged intentions of the White house to meet with Putin before the election

Advisor to the President for national security Robert O’brien denied that the us President intends to meet with Russian President Vladimir Putin before the presidential elections in the United States. About it the adviser said in comments to NBC News on August 16. Earlier on Sunday, the channel, citing sources reported that trump was considering […]

Workers of two factories in Belarus, announced the strike Monday

Labor collectives of the plant “Belaruskali” and refinery “Naftan”, on August 16 announced that Monday, August 17, join the nationwide strike in Belarus, reported the news portal TUT.BY. The workers demanded to release all political prisoners and participants of peaceful demonstrations, the resignation of Alexander Lukashenko, the holding of fair and transparent elections, and investigations […]

Russia was seen paddy wagons and unmarked rooms, which were moving toward the border with Belarus – Conflict Intelligence Team

From Russia to the border with Belarus, according to eyewitnesses, moving cars similar to police cars, unmarked. About this in Facebook the evening of August 16, said the investigative group Conflict Intelligence Team (CIT). “The information about the transfer of personnel of Regardie towards Belarus seems to be confirmed”, – stated in the message. The […]