Biden wins trump on the US presidential election with a probability of 90% – The Economist

The chances of a possible candidate from the Democratic party Joe Biden to win the US presidential election, scheduled for November 2020, much higher than the chances of the incumbent President Donald trump. This is stated in the forecast, razrabotannom edition of The Economist.

So, the probability of winning Biden in the electoral College is estimated at 90% (nine out of 10 chance), trump – 10% (one chance in 10).

As for the vote, according to the forecast, the Biden the probability of winning is 98%, trump – 2%.

At the moment, the model predicts victory for Biden in 25 States, trump 20.

The forecast of The Economist is updated every day, it generates a forecast based on data from national surveys and economic indicators.

The US presidential election to be held in November 2020. Main opponents will be the former us Vice-President Joe Biden and a President Donald trump, representing the Republican party.

As of July 22, for Biden is ready to vote 46% of registered voters. 38% of respondents stated that they intend to support the incumbent President, Republican Donald trump. This is evidenced by the results of a survey conducted by research company Ipsos and Reuters.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


The EU supports the Belarusian people – Borrell

Vice-President of the European Commission, high representative of the Union for foreign Affairs and security policy Josep Borrell supported the demonstrators who took to the streets of Belarusian cities. About this he wrote in Twitter on Sunday, August 16. “Hundreds of thousands of Belarusians went out today on a peaceful demonstration, demanding the release of […]

Adviser to trump denies the media reports about the alleged intentions of the White house to meet with Putin before the election

Advisor to the President for national security Robert O’brien denied that the us President intends to meet with Russian President Vladimir Putin before the presidential elections in the United States. About it the adviser said in comments to NBC News on August 16. Earlier on Sunday, the channel, citing sources reported that trump was considering […]

Workers of two factories in Belarus, announced the strike Monday

Labor collectives of the plant “Belaruskali” and refinery “Naftan”, on August 16 announced that Monday, August 17, join the nationwide strike in Belarus, reported the news portal TUT.BY. The workers demanded to release all political prisoners and participants of peaceful demonstrations, the resignation of Alexander Lukashenko, the holding of fair and transparent elections, and investigations […]

Russia was seen paddy wagons and unmarked rooms, which were moving toward the border with Belarus – Conflict Intelligence Team

From Russia to the border with Belarus, according to eyewitnesses, moving cars similar to police cars, unmarked. About this in Facebook the evening of August 16, said the investigative group Conflict Intelligence Team (CIT). “The information about the transfer of personnel of Regardie towards Belarus seems to be confirmed”, – stated in the message. The […]