The football Federation of Belarus sent out to the clubs manual, which indicates how one should behave in a pandemic coronavirus.
Here are the main points:
- With the media not to communicate, the contacts of the first level are allowed to workout in the case of a negative test.
- To limit the stay of athletes in the crowded places, using public transportation, strictly to comply with social distancing. If necessary, visiting public places use of personal protective equipment (masks, gloves, disinfectants).
- In the case of presence of coronavirus infection contacts of the first level (living in the same apartment, room, unit, hostels) and the contacts of the second level (with a possible contact at the place of residence, work).
- First degree connections are tested for the presence of coronavirus infection and isolation, daily observation by the medical staff.
- Contacts of first level negative results of testing continue to participate in training and Cup games.
- Any contacts with the press are excluded (not recommended).
We will remind, in Belarus the championship of the Higher League not suspended, as in other countries of Europe.