Your attention is a compilation of key news and materials on Sport.ua on Saturday, the 9th of may.
1. Vukojevic arrested by the Croatian police. He faces a prison sentence. Ognjen Vukojevic threatened his wife and mother-in-law.
2. Kovalenko future at Shakhtar: to leave or to stay? It seems that now the midfielder is capable of getting to the Rubicon in his career.
3. Dinamo is ready to sell a Legionnaire in Trabzonspor. Mikkel Duelund in the next transfer window may leave Ukraine.
4. The KOTELNIK: “Usyk and Lomachenko will be able to easily obtain Russian citizenship.” Former world champion criticized the attitude of the boxers.
5. Rebrov – No. 1. Become aware of the requirements to coach in Fenerbahce. The management of the Turkish club is holding consultations with potential candidates.
6. Luís CASTRO: “the reading gave me a salary in seven or eight times more.” Before moving to Shakhtar Luis Castro was tempted by the big money, the representative of the championship.
7. Werner correctly refused to Bavaria. He needs Klopp. Sport.ua understands why Timo Werner made the right choice in favor of “Liverpool”.
8. Infected with coronavirus player Minaya was in contact with teammates. The club accident, about soccer don’t even think.
9. Dynamo and Shakhtar have to pay a total of Palmeiras 1.6 million euros. From Kiev, the Brazilian club will receive more than 950 million euros, from Donetsk – a little more than 700 thousand.
10. BLANCO LESHCHUK: “Russian doctors said that I won’t be able to play.” Ex-striker of FC Karpaty and Shakhtar told us about the most difficult moment in his career.