After the demolition of the monument to Konev head of the district of Prague received threats in the city, perhaps arrived the killer – media

The mayor of the district Prague 6 in the capital of the Czech Republic ondřej Kolář took under protection after he received death threats. This was written by the Czech site Respekt.

According to the publication, after the dismantling of the monument to the Soviet military commander Ivan Konev in Prague came a citizen of Russia, which may present a danger to Kolář. In addition, security forces found the move group of the Russian scouts from Russia to Europe, which could also be due to a reaction to the demolition of the monument.

As a preventive measure, police protection was also provided by the mayor of Prague, Zdenek the Grzybu and Chapter of the Metropolitan district of Reporyje Pavelu Novotny.

Konev monument dismantled April 3, 2020. Kolar joked that he did it in compliance with the quarantine, because Konev was without a mask. The Czech authorities have stated that they plan to put the monument, which previously often poured paintin the Museum memory of the twentieth century.

The imprint of the Russian Federation initiated on the fact of demolition of the monument to a criminal case under part 3 of article 354.1 to the Criminal code (desecration of symbols of Russia’s military glory, committed publicly). The Czech foreign Ministry called the actions Sledkoma interference in internal Affairs.

In the Czech Republic to Konev are ambiguous due to its involvement in the suppression of the Prague spring in August 1968. In 2018, the Czech Republic recognized the events of the invasion and occupation.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Releated

The EU supports the Belarusian people – Borrell

Vice-President of the European Commission, high representative of the Union for foreign Affairs and security policy Josep Borrell supported the demonstrators who took to the streets of Belarusian cities. About this he wrote in Twitter on Sunday, August 16. “Hundreds of thousands of Belarusians went out today on a peaceful demonstration, demanding the release of […]

Adviser to trump denies the media reports about the alleged intentions of the White house to meet with Putin before the election

Advisor to the President for national security Robert O’brien denied that the us President intends to meet with Russian President Vladimir Putin before the presidential elections in the United States. About it the adviser said in comments to NBC News on August 16. Earlier on Sunday, the channel, citing sources reported that trump was considering […]

Workers of two factories in Belarus, announced the strike Monday

Labor collectives of the plant “Belaruskali” and refinery “Naftan”, on August 16 announced that Monday, August 17, join the nationwide strike in Belarus, reported the news portal TUT.BY. The workers demanded to release all political prisoners and participants of peaceful demonstrations, the resignation of Alexander Lukashenko, the holding of fair and transparent elections, and investigations […]

Russia was seen paddy wagons and unmarked rooms, which were moving toward the border with Belarus – Conflict Intelligence Team

From Russia to the border with Belarus, according to eyewitnesses, moving cars similar to police cars, unmarked. About this in Facebook the evening of August 16, said the investigative group Conflict Intelligence Team (CIT). “The information about the transfer of personnel of Regardie towards Belarus seems to be confirmed”, – stated in the message. The […]