“A deliberate attack”. Erdogan accused Armenia to attack Azerbaijan

The President of Turkey Recep Tayyip Erdogan believes that the violation of the ceasefire on the Azerbaijani-Armenian border, Armenia’s military is guilty. On 14 July, said the Agency Anadolu.

“Turkey strongly condemns the attack by Armenia against the friendly and fraternal Azerbaijan,” Erdogan said.

In his opinion, the use of heavy weapons, indicates that “what is happening is a deliberate attack on Azerbaijan”.

“The goal is to prevent the settlement in Nagorno-Karabakh, as well as to create new pockets of clashes,” the President added.

Turkey would oppose similar attacks on Azerbaijan, he said.

Clashes on the border of Armenia and Azerbaijan began on 12 July. According to the version of the Azerbaijani side, the units of Armenian armed forces to seize positions in the Tovuz direction attempted attack with artillery. The Armenian side claims that the servicemen of the Azerbaijani armed forces attempted to cross the Armenian border in the direction of Tavush and grab a foothold.

13 Jul conflict at the border continued. The Azerbaijani defense Ministry informed about the capture of the strongholds of the enemy. At the same time, the Armenian defense Ministry reported about “provocative actions” of the Azeri side. Azerbaijan reported the death of four soldiers, 14 July – about seven, including major General Polad officials.

On July 13, the Ukrainian foreign Ministry saidthat “the Ukrainian side stands for political settlement of the situation on the basis of respect of sovereignty and territorial integrity of the Republic of Azerbaijan within its internationally recognized borders.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Releated

The EU supports the Belarusian people – Borrell

Vice-President of the European Commission, high representative of the Union for foreign Affairs and security policy Josep Borrell supported the demonstrators who took to the streets of Belarusian cities. About this he wrote in Twitter on Sunday, August 16. “Hundreds of thousands of Belarusians went out today on a peaceful demonstration, demanding the release of […]

Adviser to trump denies the media reports about the alleged intentions of the White house to meet with Putin before the election

Advisor to the President for national security Robert O’brien denied that the us President intends to meet with Russian President Vladimir Putin before the presidential elections in the United States. About it the adviser said in comments to NBC News on August 16. Earlier on Sunday, the channel, citing sources reported that trump was considering […]

Workers of two factories in Belarus, announced the strike Monday

Labor collectives of the plant “Belaruskali” and refinery “Naftan”, on August 16 announced that Monday, August 17, join the nationwide strike in Belarus, reported the news portal TUT.BY. The workers demanded to release all political prisoners and participants of peaceful demonstrations, the resignation of Alexander Lukashenko, the holding of fair and transparent elections, and investigations […]

Russia was seen paddy wagons and unmarked rooms, which were moving toward the border with Belarus – Conflict Intelligence Team

From Russia to the border with Belarus, according to eyewitnesses, moving cars similar to police cars, unmarked. About this in Facebook the evening of August 16, said the investigative group Conflict Intelligence Team (CIT). “The information about the transfer of personnel of Regardie towards Belarus seems to be confirmed”, – stated in the message. The […]